The Nordic Chamber is governed by an all-volunteer seven member Executive Committee, elected by the members.
The Executive Committee’s key responsibility is to provide strategic direction for the Nordic Chamber. They meet on a regular basis to review organizational activities, assist in coordinating the execution of Chamber policies and help NCCI achieve its organizational goals. NCCI’s operations are managed by the Secretariat, responsible for the implementation of strategy and policies as defined by the Board.
What makes us different
- Create business opportunities
- We implement what we envision
- Be the voice of our Members
- Address the most pressing issues
- Promote & advocate collaboration
- Prioritize sustainable development